- RSS Channel Showcase 8224530
- RSS Channel Showcase 6881344
- RSS Channel Showcase 5558012
- RSS Channel Showcase 8174168
Articles on this Page
- 03/27/18--12:47: _Amazoy Zoysia Will ...
- 04/24/18--12:49: _Organic Products to...
- 04/24/18--12:50: _The Secrets to Mowi...
- 05/10/18--06:59: _Issues with Zoysia ...
- 06/05/18--06:41: _Amazoy-Endorsed Zoy...
- 07/17/18--05:41: _My Zoysia Is Not As...
- 08/16/18--06:34: _Is that Rust on My ...
- 09/24/18--06:36: _Fall Maintenance fo...
- 10/15/18--05:43: _Removing Zoysia fro...
- 11/21/18--06:14: _5 Point Checklist f...
- 03/27/18--12:47: Amazoy Zoysia Will Grow in Your Soil!
- 04/24/18--12:49: Organic Products to Use on Zoysia
- 04/24/18--12:50: The Secrets to Mowing Zoysia Grass
- 05/10/18--06:59: Issues with Zoysia Grass
- 06/05/18--06:41: Amazoy-Endorsed Zoysia Seed
- 07/17/18--05:41: My Zoysia Is Not As Green As It Was Before
- 08/16/18--06:34: Is that Rust on My Lawn?
- 09/24/18--06:36: Fall Maintenance for Zoysia
- 10/15/18--05:43: Removing Zoysia from Unwanted Areas
- 11/21/18--06:14: 5 Point Checklist for Finding a Zoysia Lawn Care Expert
Amazoy Meyer Zoysia grows in a variety of soil conditions. Although it thrives in some better than others, it will do great in almost all soil types. Zoysia thrives whenever the pH of your soil is neutral (between 6 and 7), and it can prosper in all of these soil types: • Clay Soil- Amazoy […]
Have you been looking for ways to improve your Zoysia lawn, but are unsure of what products are safe? Zoysia Farms is a great source as they only sell Zoysia-safe products. They have many easy to use, organic products that can benefit your beautiful, established Zoysia lawn with a little help from your hose. Liquid […]
Amazoy Meyer Zoysia is a slow-growing grass. When planting at a foot apart, it can take up to 2-3 growing seasons for plugs to completely fill in. Bigger plugs or planting closer together will speed the fill-in process. Much depends on the length of your growing season. Also, the benefit to this slow growth rate […]
Here at Zoysia Farms, we take pride in our Amazoy Zoysia that we grow. It can result in a beautiful low-maintenance lawn overtime and is beneficial to the environment. However, we also understand that Zoysia may not be the best choice for everyone’s lawn. Although some may see these as issues, we want you to […]
Zoysia seed is a good alternative way to start a Zoysia lawn. The main difference between plugs and seed is the need for a seed bed. Depending on the area and soil conditions, a good seed bed can be a labor-intensive undertaking. Zoysia seeds should only be planted when the temperatures are consistently above 70 […]
Zoysia may lose its deep green color for many reasons. Most of these reasons can easily be fixed without much hassle. There is no need to be alarmed by the brownish color during the winter months though because of the normal dormancy stage. Dormancy- Zoysia does enter the dormant stage (turn brown) after you receive […]
Have you been noticing an orange or yellowish powder on your grass blades? If so, it is possible that “rust” has caused this discoloration. This is a fungus which while not attractive, rarely kills grasses. It tends to occur in late summer, early fall whenever the weather is dry. It usually develops on grasses that […]
Zoysia is a very low-maintenance grass. Once established, there is little that you need to do to keep your Zoysia lawn alive and healthy. Because the end of the growing season is coming soon, here are some activities you can do to get your lawn ready for the cold weather approaching. Mow– During the spring […]
Has your Zoysia started invading areas that you did not want it to? Do not worry because there is a solution! Zoysia tends to spread even once established, which is beneficial because it can heal itself. However, if the right precautions are not taken, it may spread into unwanted areas. Round-Up herbicide is one of […]
Sometimes landscape, lawn-care, and garden professionals are not familiar with Zoysia grass and the proper care and planting procedure. Many times, they can be the reason for a Zoysia lawn to become unsuccessful. Here is a checklist to help you determine if your guy really knows how to handle Zoysia and its characteristics. Does your […]